Monday, January 30, 2006

I Look Like Kim Jong Il

Is that a bad thing?

The Post ran a story about MyHeritage.com, a website that will match your face to its celebrity database.

It matched me to the following people:
  • Zhang Ziyi - 67% (really? sweet! that's very nice of you, My Heritage)
  • Ninet Tayeb - 67% (I don't know who that is, but she's kinda cute. Her nose is much bigger than mine, though)
  • Jennifer Connelly - 65% (not even close, but that's still a nice compliment. She was actually at Yale when I was, in my residential college. I didn't know her, but saw her in the dining hall from time to time)
  • Norodom Sihamoni - 61% (once again, showing my ignorance, don't know who that is, but I'm sure as hell gonna google him now. He seems to be some old Asian guy)
  • Jason Donovan - 59% (now that's gotta be a glitch in the progam. There's no way I look like some blond guy with movie star teeth)
  • Amrita Rao - 57% (um, no, I really don't look like her. Sorry, My Heritage)
  • Lucy Liu - 55% (you're just saying that because I'm Asian. I am not crosseyed, nor am I that weird-looking.)
  • Sigourney Weaver - 54% (not a chance)
  • Alyson Hannigan - 53% (not so much)
  • Kim Jong Il - 52% (now that's just mean)

Lumpyhead looks like these people:
  • Ayumi Hamasaki - 62%
  • Johan Strauss I - 59%
  • Agam Rudberg - 58%
  • Iris Chang - 54%
  • Henry Morton Stanley - 52%
  • Tom Cruise - 51%
  • Jane Goodall - 48%
  • Wilbur Wright - 45% (oh, comon, Orville was the hot one)
  • Steven Morrissey - 45%
  • Pierluigi Collina - 45%

Lumpyhead, try 2:
  • Michael Jackson (the young, black version) - 69%
  • Charlie Chaplin - 60%
  • Bette Davis - 60%
  • Renata Tebaldi - 56%
  • Tori Amos - 54%
  • Ayumi Hamasaki - 49% (okay, okay, I'm starting to see that one)
  • Madhuri Dixit - 46%
  • Lauren Becall - 46%
  • Beyonce Knowles - 42%
  • Jeff Beck - 42%

I recommend you try it with your own face. Do not, however, go to MyHeritage.org. That is a very, very scary place indeed.

3 comments:

Lumpyheadsmom said...

Norodom Sihamoni is a Cambodian prince.

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I tried this once and got Celine Dion.

I was pissed!

tammy said...

Some of my results are funny! Mariah Carey? WOW! I am going to post mine...