Thursday, August 10, 2006

Pictures from Maine

(or, Finally A Post Where She Doesn't Talk About Corn Dogs)

The verdict on the new camera is positive, although I'm a little worried about battery life. Maybe if I take fewer than 250 pictures in a week, the battery will last longer.

Day 1
Lumpyhead in the storage bin pool


Eating cheerios with Grammy, right before he peed on her.


Day 2
Playing on the beach

Maine Baby
Baby's first lobster roll

Baby's first Moxie

I debated posting shots of Denise and Denefyoo before and after the Busted Stroller and Bloody Faces Incident. But they're not my kids, so I don't feel I can plaster their faces all over the internet.

Last Day

Asleep in the stroller on the walk to the beach

Asleep on the sand

10 comments:

E :) said...

Oh the cuteness! It's overwhelming!

Melissa said...

My goodness, that kid is cute.

Cute, cute, cute, CUTE.

That's all I have to say about that.

Auntly H said...

I realize I have no (electronic) way to reach Bump other than to count on him reading your comments... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUMP!!! Wish you could be here Saturday for the 6th annual leo picnic! Maybe next year, when you live here... (is my constant lobbying for a Lumpyhead family move to MN annoying you yet? I can stop anytime, really I can.)

Anonymous said...

Do all kids pee on their Grandmothers?

Mom at Work said...

Happy birthday to Bump. Can't wait to see your new beach get-up.

nonlineargirl said...

What great photos! They would have been even better if you'd gotten at least ONE shot of a corn dog. Oh well, maybe next time.

Julie said...

Storage bin pool = awesomeness.

Anonymous said...

Were you at Two Lights Lobster Shack in Cape Elizabeth? Looks like it to me.

I just got a new digital camera too. I am having so much fun!!!!

That's one beautiful baby...

Bump said...

Yes, that's Two Lights. I grew up in Portland, and that's always been a favorite spot.

Oddly, although I was born & raised in Maine, I never really started eating lobster until about 7-8 years ago. I had a "bad experience" as a kid--to the extent that I couldn't even stand the smell of lobster until after I moved away. When the rest of my family would have a lobster feast, I would retreat downstairs to dine on a hot dog or mac & cheese alone.

[sniffle]

Heather said...

The last on is my favorite. The cuteness is too much. Put a disclaimer on him: Due to extreme cuteness, looking at baby for an extended period of time may lead to blindness.