Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm Not Crazy. You're Crazy.

People, there are more of them today than there were yesterday. They stand in perfect lines at strategic places in the Nation's Capital. They're amassing a huge force, and they're breeding.

There's no way we can keep up. It has taken me four years to make three humans - and that's considered pretty fast - and those little humans will need several years to mature. Two of those humans are still completely incontinent, for heaven's sake.

But these things - I hear these things can hold urine and fecal matter for days. Like it's their job.

I'm telling you, THE PORTAPOTTIES ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

10 comments:

Lumpyheadsmom said...

See?

Lumpyheadsmom said...

And see?

Lumpyheadsmom said...

SEE?

Lumpyheadsmom said...

And some guy wants MORE TO SHOW UP.

natalie said...

That's awesome. They ARE taking over! I really love the first one you linked to "the Seat of Power". Are you taking your kids? We're still debating...

Beth Fish said...

My husband had the same observation - http://www.rudecactus.com/2009/01/yes_we_can_pee_1.html. Let's not tell him I think yours is funnier.

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Except... there still won't be enough.

merseydotes said...

I drove Constitution from 23rd to 14th yesterday and was AMAZED by the portapotties. Portapotties as far as the eye could see! I told my husband that aside from all the pain in the ass factor of actually going down there, the people who do make the giant trek are going to be rewarded by standing in the shadow of monuments to our presidents and seeing...portapotties, jumbotrons and fences. God bless America.

Anonymous said...

Can you put a lock on one and send me the key? We are taking our kids and the whole "will there be 357 people in line at every potty when we need it"? dilema is keeping me up at night.

mo-wo said...

Definitely the best review I have read so far. And, I've been lookin'.