Friday, May 09, 2008

John Lee Supertaster

One of Lumpyhead's favorite songs from Here Come the 123s is "John Lee Supertaster" (it's on the CD but not the DVD). He listens to it in the car. A lot.

If you're not familiar with the song, this won't make any sense at all. But if you are, enjoy. He almost makes it all the way through the intro in this video, before he's distracted by his dinner.

Oh, and immediately after this performance, my brilliant son picked his nose. Both nostrils, both hands.

We're obviously very proud.

4 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Next up: his "Hi, I'm John. And I'm John too." routine.

merseydotes said...

I love the energy and emphasis behind the "bitter! tastes! more! bitter!"

BOSSY said...

And you think Madonna doesn't pick her nose? Bah.

mo-wo said...

I put nose picking on the development calendar of my 22 month old just this week.

Huzzah, the motor skills!