Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Can't You Feel 'Em Circling Honey?

"Remora Baby!"

Lumpyhead has become a face-sucker.

He'll grab Bump's head by the ears or mine by the hair and attach his little maw to our faces. It's both icky and cute and the same time.

Bump loves it. He calls them "baby kisses" and doesn't mind getting smothered in slobber.

I lean more toward the bleechy side of the ledger, but I'm usually too busy trying to unwind my hair from his tiny balled fists to worry about the yuck factor. Once my hair is free, I can usually detach Lumpyhead from my cheek or chin, then towel off.

Maybe we need to feed the child more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

our juniper is kissing my wife all the time but turns her head to the side whenever I ask for a kiss. depresses the hell out of me.

be careful what you wish for!

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

It gets better. Ian used to give the grossest open mouthed kisses, but now he's a pro.

Dutch - Claudia makes everyone kiss her on the forehead now. I don't have any idea what it is about.