Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Handicap

A couple of weeks ago I broke my right thumbnail. It hurt and it looked funny - all crooked and uneven.

Last week I broke my right pinkie nail. It was very short, but not painful.

On Friday I broke the nail on my right index finger - pretty far below the quick. It hurt like a mutherfucker for two days.

On Saturday I slammed Lula's bedroom door on my middle finger, squashing the nailbed. I swore a lot.

Now, I realize the above is neither interesting nor newsworthy, but here is my problem: HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO PICK MY CHILDREN'S NOSES NOW, INTERNET? HUH?

The boogers dangle there, taunting me.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Use their finger. They are already screaming anyway (or is it just my kids that protest my booger swiping?)

Violet said...

Well it's obvious isn't it? The kids are gonna have to pick their own noses!