Thursday, June 04, 2009

I Went to the Kennedy Center and It Was Awesome

Bump and I were planning to play softball on Monday night, but then Jessica gave me tickets to Turandot.

Yeah.

I KNOW.

(First Up tickets, then the opera. I'm totally making out with Jessica the next time I see her. Seriously. Tongue, the whole works. There may even be some breast cuppage.)

I don't have a point to this post, other than to brag about how amazing my Monday night was and to thank Jessica. I also would like to remind my other friends that Jessica has come through in a big way lately, and the rest of you should feel some pressure to step it up.

3 comments:

Stimey said...

I see. You're easy.

Devra said...

I was prepared to offer Jessica a peck on the cheek if she ever did anything so lovely for me, now I read this and see I will have to really step up my game.

Damn you and your competetive nature. Damn it to hell.

Jessica McFadden said...

You're hot. If I were 10 years younger, I would so dirty dance with you in Adams Morgan in order to pull more dudes. If Devra and Stimey were there too, GET OUT, we'd be flush in drinks all night long.

So glad you guys enjoyed the movie and the opera! Thanks to blogging awesomes like yourself, these PR peeps are giving away their wares to hardworking parental units.

And you know, PR gals are typically totally hot too...I'm just sayin...