Friday, April 20, 2012

Just in Time for Spring Break

Last spring we drove to Orlando, and there was lots of stuff I meant to tell you about.

Then the months got away from me and I thought: I'll just wait and post it next year, so it will be "topical" again.

Right.

So, this is what I wanted to tell you:
1) Playground Find
2) Roadtrip Ideas
3) I'm a terrible blogger.

I'm going to go ahead and post this right now - assuming it will take me another several months to get my act together.

In the meantime, you can tell me about what you did for Spring Break this year. Because while I took a week off, I spent it at home, answering work emails. Yep, I can even half-ass Spring Break.

1 comment:

Delora said...

After we hit 85 degrees in March, we booked a week at a timeshare in VA Beach for spring break, because YAY, spring is here! Beach weather!

And then it was 50 degrees and windy every day we were there. Oops. Luckily the hotel had an indoor pool and a game room, and then we had fun (but expensive) trips to the zoo, science museum, and children's museum.