Tuesday, November 10, 2009

That Handwriting Thing I Was Telling You About

Hey, remember when I told you that Beth did this cool handwriting thing? She even did a follow-up post and I'm so slow I didn't even get this done in time for that.

I created a submission for her right away, then forgot to scan it, then left it at home and my computer is still busted so [shrug] you know.

I finally got my head out of my ass and realized I could just write another one. It's not like it's hard. I swear, some days it's amazing I can drive to work and remember to wear pants.

Behold (click to embiggen, and if you can't read it, then aren't you glad I type this blog):
Yes, my hand cramped up while I was writing that. And I think that's the first time I've ever signed something "Lumpyhead's Mom." That was kind of weird.


Violet said...

Do you find that handwriting is quite tiring, because you are so used to using a keyboard? I do!

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I know. I think I forgot how to write more than a check.