Wednesday, April 14, 2010

And I Only Had to Deal With Two of Them

Bump took Lumpyhead to a kindergarten open house this morning, so I stayed home with Lula and Nathan Jr.

In the two and a half hours Bump was gone, we baked bread, rode bikes, blew bubbles, and had a tea party. My proudest accomplishment was fitting in a quick shower, thanks to Dora and Tivo.

It was exhausting.

I arrived at the office by 11:30 where a half-finished project from yesterday was waiting for me, along with a new meeting request and seventeen unread emails. But my afternoon suddenly seemed a lot easier than my morning had been.

2 comments:

Violet said...

Well you coulda done what I would, which is to put a DVD on...

Em said...

I can't believe Lumpyhead is going to kindergarten! I haven't seen him since he was 3 months old. I can't take it.