Friday, September 30, 2011

Toilet Humor. Kind of.

An ad on the Washington Post website told me that Kohler has a new potty. It looks like this.
According to the website, it literally wipes your ass for you. Plays music, warms the seat, lifts the seat, lowers the seat, etc. etc. etc.

Now, I realize that marketing artsy photos are not meant to depict real life, but am I really supposed to believe these pictures? (Photos taken from the Kohler website)


It's a POTTY. Right out there in the middle of the room, in full view of God, Oprah, and the entire city of Los Angeles. How is that supposed to work?

I can't even go if there's someone in the stall next to me.

5 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Who could poop in a glass room with that guy standing there watching you?

Not I.

Asianmommy said...

Whoa! That is not a good spot for the potty--unless you're potty training, then it's totally fine. :)

Aunt Bob said...

I think Nathan Jr's potty is in that spot. But he has people for the ass wiping. Does Kohler's potty dispense pretzel m&ms?

Violet said...

high-visibility notwithstanding, having a toilet that does everything for you is going to set you up horribly for when you have to use someone else's toilet.

Laura said...

I have a lot of nightmares that consist of something like this...toilet in the middle of the room, everyone can see, how do I get off the toilet without everyone watching.

Although, I do love that these people love to hang out around the toilet!